Elbow grease glass cleaner uses vinegar as its key ingredients as it's a time tested ingredients does simple works. It clean and leaves a streak, first and fingerprint free glass.
Use it on a variety of glass surfaces, including mirrors and windows, as well as glasses and glass tables.
• Made in UK
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. Also contains: Perfume, Preservatives: Methylchloroisothiazolineone and Methylisothiazolinone.
1. Turn the sprat nozzle to the 'on' position
2. Spray directly onto the surface from a distance of 25cm and wipe with a paper towel or clean cloth.
3. Return spray nozzle to 'off' position
4. For heavily soiled surfaces repeat application
5. Avoid contact with marble, wood surfaces and appliance lettering. Do not use on LCD and plasma screeens. On surfaces other than glass, mirrors and tiles, test on an inconspicuous area.
Warning : Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not breath in mist. Contains METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINEONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE. May produce allergic reaction.