For a full pampering experience, use Veet easy gelwax strips which leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky for longer. The whole waxing process from warming, applying and removing can be done in just ten minutes. The perfect last minute change before your date.
Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully. Make sure the skin is completely clean and dry before waxing and you can reuse each strip more than once until it loses its stickiness. No need to rub the strips between the hands to separate them! You can achieve great results in just 4 easy steps.
1. Slowly peel the strips apart using the outwards rounded tabs.
2. Apply one strip to your skin in the direction of hair growth. With the curved tab pointing in the direction your hair grows, make sure the wax adheres well.
3. Hold tab. Hold skin taut. Pill strip back on itself (As fast as you can) in one swift motion, close to the skin, as you pull.
4. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
Tips for best results :
• For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
• Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of the hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
• The faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
• Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
• You can re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
Warning : Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use. Suitable for use on the leg, arms, underarms and bikini line. Not suitable for use on the rest of the head, face, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder. Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids. If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. Before use, make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant. Before every use, test your skin reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice. Do not wax over the same area more than once. Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax. Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Store any remaining strips in a cool, dry place.