Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effects. Therefore, a test should always be carried out on a small part of the area to be treated before each use. Follow the instructions and if the skin appears normal after 24 hours, proceed with the full application. Hair Length: Suitable for short hair, down to 2mm. Trim the hair before waxing if necessary.
1. Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
2. Slowly separate the strips (no need for prior rubbing to ware the wax**). Use one single strip at a time. Place the secound single strip (folded in half with the wax on the inside) to one side while you are using the first single strip.
3. Apply the wax strip by pressing it down over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth (on legs this means from knees to toes) and make it adheare by pressing down firmly with the palm of the hand.
4. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull of the strip in the opposite direction, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body. Holding the skin taut during wax removal from the bikini area is very IMPORTANT to minimise bruising.
5. The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin.
6. Baby oil can be used to remove any remaining residue. The use of powder is recommended for armpit and bikini depilation.