The dead sea salt in Westlab products are harvested from the Dead Sea located near Israel and Jordan and is actually a lake where the banks are 400m below sea level. The salt level are so dense here, that floating is very easy and the use of the mineral rich water is well known through the world for its therapeutic and cosmetic treatments at resorts.
Dead Sea salts are now commonly used to support and heal damaged or irritated skin prone to Eczema, Acne & Psoriasis.
• 100% natural mineral bath salts
• Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, acne and psoriasis
• Improves skin balance and helps repair skin
• Relax muscles and relieve stress
• Made in UK
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt).
1. Add salts to a warm bath (37-39°C is ideal)
2. Use 100-250g (1/2 - 1 cup) for skin health or 500g-1kg (2-4 cups) for dry, itchy skin
3. Relax and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Warning : For external use only. Seek advice of a medical professional before use if you are suffering from a medical condition, on medical treatment, pregnant, breastfeeding or have very sensitive skin. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid contact eyes. If irritation occurs stop bathing and rinse with water. If it persists, seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.