2. Wait for 5 minutes. For tougher clogs, leave longer.
3. Run drain with hot water.
Warning : May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately call a poison center/doctor. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Store locked up. Do not breathe fume. Wear protective gloves / eye protection. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local regulaions
Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep container tightly closed in a cool place and store bottle upright.