Dettol Antibacterial surface cleansing wipes are usable on any hard surface and will kill 99.9% of bacteria antibiotic MRSA, E.coli, Salmonella, Rotavirus and Flu virus (H1N1).
This multi purpose wipe can disinfect all hard and washable surfaces, creating a hygienically safe and clean environment for you and your family.
Dettol antibacterial wipes are now biodegradable and safer for the environment.
Ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and hard, washable surfaces.
• Kills 99.9% of bacteria including antibiotic MRSA, E.coli, Salmonella, Rotavirus and Flu virus (H1N1)
• No bleach
• Lime and mint fragrance
• Reduces household allergens
• All purpose disinfectant
• Made in EU
Do not flush down toilet.
100 g of product contains 0.40g Benzalkonium Chloride, Disinfectant, Parfum
1. Pullback the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
2. Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
3. Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe.
4. For disinfection, one wipe should be used to cover an area of 44cm x 44cm.
Allow the surface to remain wet for at least 5 minutes.
Warning : Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordancewith local regulations. Not for personal hygiene use. Do not flush down the toilet. Use biocides safely and sustainably. It is illegal to use this producy for uses or in a manner other than prescribed on this label. Poisons Information: For information or to report a poisoning incident contact the national poisons information centre.